Monday, April 15, 2013

Six Legs or Eight?

Just to start you off, I'll throw this in for you....


Many of you have been asking me if I have seen a polar bear yet.  I haven't.  I did have the option to see one chopped up in a billion pieces but I opted not to.  I did however get to see three wolves, dead.  



I did get to see an adorable puppy named, Ace.  He loves to run and I think that he and Sally would get along nicely.  It makes me with I had a puppy to play with too.  
 Here's a little girl who has a brother whom is in my class.  This girl however is the cousin of this puppy, technically speaking.  She wanted to hold him then giggled the whole time.

I don't think you can tell but her hat is minnie ears :D
This is the door that I had to dig out before getting inside last week.  It was quite pleasant  NOT!  I had my tennis shoes on and the shovel was on the inside of the door, not where it would be located conveniently  outside.  
 Here are the 'bees' we made last week!  I pre painted toilet paper tubes, yellow.  I showed the kiddos how to paint stripes on the bees but some still turned out to be all black.  I added google eyes and wax paper wings to the bees.  I hung them from the ceiling and the next day when the kids arrived, they couldn't stop staring   They thought it was the coolest thing!  I did make a bee hive but it wasn't up yet when I took the picture.  It was made out of poster board and then I painted bubble wrap, with brown paint, and used that to paint all of the dots on the hive.


 Here is our bug wall.  We made butterflies, dragonflies, butterflies, bees and caterpillars. the caterpillars are all on the bottom and made from pipe cleaners and pony beads.

We also made a spider bulletin board but it got taken down before I got a chance to take my picture. I used white yarn to make a web then I added the kiddos hands to the web to be spiders.  We even glued 8 eyes on each!!



I took this picture last night at 10:00pm.  I wanted to also point out that it looked exactly the same at almost 10:30pm.  Eventually, I did fall asleep.

I didn't think the light thing would be a big deal for me but I am really looking forward to having equal (ish) amounts of light and dark.  

No comments:

Post a Comment