Friday, November 30, 2012

Multitasking :)

Nothing is new in Shishmaref.  We're doing a gift exchange with each of the teachers and apparently I should have waited to get homemade slippers.  I wonder what I'm in store for instead?  

Our class is working on learning "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer" and "Up On The Housetop" for the Christmas Program.  I'm trying to download the songs from i-Tunes onto my i-Pad so we can listen to them but for those of you who know me; I'm technologically challenged.  I'm currently on the phone with i-Tunes Support.  I actually have been for about 40 minutes.  Hopefully, the call will not drop like GCI tends to do. 

We went for the gym for the first time on Monday!! We loved it!!!!  Check out what my awesome 4 and 5 year olds can do! :)





Usually this is a sand table.  Today, it was a water table!  Do we usually have sand on the floor?  Yes.  Did we have water on the floor?  It wasn't a flood; it was more like a pond.  Next time we have a water table in our room, I'll put towels on the floor before we begin.


We're doing math.  That's right!  We're counting the drops of colored water we drop to make a new color mixture!! What does that mean?  We're doing science too! We may be only 4 and 5 years old, but we're multi-taskers!!



Painting on the easel has never been a choice in our classroom, until now!  We loved being able to use the easel to paint.  Lauren even gave a limit of two pictures so everyone could have a turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment